Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Want One of These...but Will it Do the Job??



I know when it comes to smoking the chronic everyone has there preference on how they would like to do so, whether its blunts, joints, bowls, bongs or even vaporizers. Here we have the Ploom Pax, a pocket-sized vaporizer for smoking on the go. This thing is pretty cool and could be vital when you need that quick couple hits while you are out in public, at work, in the bathroom at the bar, at your grandmother's fifth wedding or wherever the fuck else you are when you get that urge to smoke. But my question is, will it do the job? Is this little pocket-sized vaporizer strong enough to give me the high I need to survive? I mean I know it won't pack the punch like a blunt to the head but hopefully for $250 it can have me in the clouds or somewhere close at least. 


greenomix
grow, grind & prosper 

No comments:

Post a Comment