Thursday, July 12, 2012

Alcohol is More of a "Gateway" Drug Than Marijuana



Marijuana prohibitionists have always stood by the idiotic claim that marijuana is the "gateway" drug for other "harder" drugs. However a recent study from the University of Florida contradicts that claim, and it couldn't be any more obvious, but at least there are some statistics to back it up. The researchers believe that the "gateway drug" for the younger generations is in fact alcohol. Nothing against the researchers but no shit! I mean I can even speak for myself and say that I started using marijuana years after I tried alcohol, and I smoked mainly to cure that throbbing headache the next morning. If I never experienced a hangover I may not even have ever tried marijuana (...ok i'm lying). But honestly this study is just common sense and the picture above just reiterates the fact that marijuana is safer for our society than alcohol...but everyone and their mothers needs a cold beer or a stiff drink at the end of a long day so nobody wants to admit it...SMMFH!! 


greenomix 
grow, grind & prosper




No comments:

Post a Comment