Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Successful Smoker of the Day




Lady Gaga


Lady Gaga or Lady Ganja? I'll be straight up, I don't listen to or follow what Lady Gaga is doing, but I came across this video (fast forward to 2 minute mark) of her performing in Amsterdam this past Tuesday and I can say I'm a little more fond of her now. I figured we would honor her with a "Successful Smoker of the Day" because we all know she is doing quite well for herself. Lady Gaga later expressed that she is a big fan of marijuana stating, "I want you to know that it has totally changed my life and I've really cut down on drinking. It has been a totally spiritual experience for me with my music." Just another great example of how marijuana can induce creativity within someone and lead them to success. Stay medicated Lady Gaga!


greenomix
grow, grind & prosper


No comments:

Post a Comment