Monday, August 27, 2012

Artist Turns Marijuana Smoke Into Art




Brazilian Artist Turns Marijuana Smoke Into Art by Chris Barton

Well if this isn't the best way to make a living then I don't know what is...Brazilian artist Fernando de la Rocque uses marijuana smoke to make art. I mean I know people like to smoke to induce creativity, whether drawing/designing or producing music, but to actually have to use the physical smoke in order to create your masterpiece of art is just genius. Reportedly it takes Fernando a week to finish each print and about 5 joints worth of smoke every day. Sign me up! I mean the only way for this artist to create his product (his prints are selling for $2500 each by the way) and to make a living is to be stoned on a daily basis...like "hey hold up I gotta smoke this joint real quick and get to work". Tough life, Fernando. You are a genius my friend. Stay medicated!  



greenomix
grow, grind & prosper

No comments:

Post a Comment