Saturday, January 5, 2013

People are Awesome 2013



I thought this video was appropriate to share as we continue on into the early stages of 2013. It really makes you appreciate being human. Some of this shit will make you wonder how and why some people do it, but rather it should be a motivator for us all to get out there, take a risk and do something great. You can only go so far in life if you don't push yourself to the limit like these people. I'm not going to lie, you won't catch me walking a tight rope over a canyon anytime soon. I mean the craziest thing I'll probably do today is put extra hot sauce on my Chipotle burrito. Regardless this video makes you realize that there are no limits to what you want to accomplish in life. Again with no risk, there is now reward. So stay medicated and push yourself to the limit this year! 


greenomix
grow, grind & prosper

No comments:

Post a Comment