Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wake & Bake Wednesday


Kid Cudi - Just What I Am

So for Wake & Bake Wednesday we decided to roll with another Kid Cudi song because he is just killing it right now and I'm anticipating a great album when Cudi drops Indicud in early 2013. Kid Cudi released this track from his new album in August 2012. He released the music video for the single about a week ago on November 6th and I can tell you I have been hitting the repeat button ever since. King Chip, a long time friend and collaborator of Kid Cudi, is also on the track and I think he does a great job complementing Cudi's flow. Cudi, who directed the video himself, gave it an interesting psychedelic/trippy affect with a modern party scene vibe. So grind up some dank sativa this morning and enjoy this masterpiece from Cudi. Stay Medicated!


greenomix
grow, grind & prosper

No comments:

Post a Comment